Amsterdam – For Automotive Mediaventions (AutoTrack, Gaspedaal & AutoWereld), part of DPG Media, we are looking for a Digital Product Designer.
Automotive Mediaventions is a combination of three strong brands (AutoTrack, Gaspedaal & AutoWereld), listing hundreds of thousands of cars from thousands of dealers and private sellers making us one of the biggest platforms in the market.
Buying a car requires a lot of decision making and Automotive Mediaventions is, therefore, looking for an experienced Digital Product Designer to simplify the consumer buying process, while making the selling process efficient for the dealers. By shaping our applications to manage this process for our millions of visitors we hope to reduce the obstacles that people face in the process of making one of their biggest purchases in life.
- A competitive, experience-based salary;
- A one-year or permanent contract;
- 38-hour workweek;
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance);
- A percentage of profit shares;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses;
- 37 paid holiday days;
- An excellent pension scheme;
- An outstanding relocation package.
What you’ll do
- You will represent the customers and provide input on three main aspects: aesthetics, functionally and efficiency;
- We do not expect you to deliver concepts but rather to validate assumptions;
- Use of various techniques (read: user interviews, feedback, and A/B testing) to inform our assumptions;
- You are able to make a significant impact on the design and direction of our products, by creating a stronger awareness, easier orientation process and realizing stronger commitment to our brands and platforms.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a (digital) product designer, or similar role;
- You are able to solve complex problems, and find the right balance between beauty, utility and usability;
- You will represent the targeted user;
- Experienced with usability tests, UX research methods, and prototypes;
- Familiar with industry-standard tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Framer);
- Being familiar with an agile environment, and strong stakeholder management.
The extras we offer
Working for DPG Media means a lot of space for personal growth. We have our own in-house (technical) coaching, in which you can take part. There also are several ways to switch out conditions of employment, such as buying or trading vacation days or a bike with a tax advantage. When joining our company, you’ll receive a warm welcome. With an extended kickstart programme and a buddy, who will guide you and help you get settled. A fan of extracurricular activities? Sign up for our ‘Young DPG’. Prefer something active? Several different sports classes, such as Bootcamp or (kick)boxing, are also a possibility!
Want to apply directly? Click the ‘apply now’ button on this page. Want to know more about this position? Contact Syreetha Mijnals via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel:+31 6 11 400174. You could even send us a message on Whatsapp!
Agency? No, thank you!
#digital #productdesign #designer #ux #usability #agile #amsterdam #autotrack #gaspedaal #autowereld #dpgmedia