We are looking for a Product Manager with experience in the payment industry to be responsible for Brazilian operation, which involves payment methods and continuous improvements in our approval rates. You will work with both internal business lines (e.g., Sales, Technology, Marketing, and Merchant Support teams) and external stakeholders, such as merchants and partners, and also be responsible for the team’s roadmap.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Define product vision and strategy in your area and communicate the rationale behind the product decisions to the engineering team and stakeholders
- Contribution to the prioritisation and roadmap process, assessing merchant needs and business potential, legal and regulatory needs, market and technical effort, impacts and side effects.
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products
- Leverage data, to deeply understand our products, define product requirements and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to build world class products
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer and business needs and identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize product roadmap, according to our business goals
- Be smart, creative and persistent
- High experience with product management
- Passionate about being part of something special, and for building and delivering great products that deliver value to our customers and make a difference
- High levels of empathy with our product users and able to understand their product needs
- Can work effectively with technical team
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Strong experience in the whole product development cycle, from ideation to launch
- Great communication skills in English
What else would we like to see?
- Previous experience with payments or e-commerce
- Finance background/experience
- A quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Transportation voucher;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Zen Space for massages 2x per month;
- Meal Allowance (R$30,00/day);
- Health and Dental Insurance (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, estaurants, courses, electronics’ store and more!
- Follow us on instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX’s culture.
Who are we?
EBANX is a global financial group with a Silicon Valley attitude. We believe that people should have the power to choose and go further, and that is why we offer local payment methods on the largest websites worldwide. We are leaders in Brazil and reaching for Latin America market. We dream big and we aggressively pursue our dreams.
We already reached 30.000.000 customers and companies like AirBnB, Spotify, Aliexpress, Wish and Udacity already work with us!