Thiga is an international consulting firm specialized in Product Management. Product Management brings together strategic, tactical and operational activities. It is at the intersection between business, UX and technology. This is what makes this discipline so exciting.
Thanks to varying specialties, Thiga guides its clients through every step of developing a successful digital product.
- Product Strategy: The development of a high level of product strategy and objectives.
- Product Management: Build products using the best agile development methods and tools – that’s where we will need you.
Created in Paris in 2014, Thiga is now launching a new branch in Sydney and we would love to have you onboard to be part of this new adventure. Thiga is very involved in the French Product Community and aims to do the same in Sydney. In Paris, Thiga organizes Meetups around our fields of expertise, participates in agile events like Scrum Day, Lean Kanban France, Agile Day and is also founder of the main event La Product Conf.
What makes us different?
Coming to Thiga is the opportunity to extend your skills by working with other Product Management experts and above all to work in demanding and ambitious contexts.
You will work for companies ranging from startups to major international groups, in sectors as diverse as transport, insurance, luxury, music, tourism, and online banking.
We are looking for a Product Manager to work in a product team and to join our Product Management tribe.
Why join Thiga?
- Thiga has the heart of a startup in the shape of a consulting company
- We work on cutting-edge B2B and B2C digital products in agile environments. We always aim to give you the ability to pick the mission that suits you the best. Your opinion is important to us.
- Be part of a community
More than just a consultancy, Thiga is a community of passionate Product Designers, Product Strategists and Product Managers. Several times a month, we meet to improve our skills.
Thiga Spain is a young venture with an innovative market positioning. Join us to be part of an entrepreneurial adventure.
You up for it? What does a typical mission look like at Thiga?
- Co-build a product vision
- Communicate the product vision to the agile dev team
- Write user stories and maintain the product backlog
- Ensure the quality of development work
- Establish a learning loop based on the product’s KPIs
- Aggregate, analyze and communicate progress indicators