MTVH is one of the UK’s leading housing associations. Our vision is that everyone should have a home and the chance to live well. We are people powered with a social purpose & we’re using tech to challenge & innovate how the housing sector delivers the right outcomes for the communities we serve.
Our customers and staff have high expectations. We want to use technology as an enabler for change, where everyone has the right tools, capabilities and services to deliver outcomes that reflect our values and exceed expectations. The Digital team have important role to play in achieving that. We are developing great customer-focussed digital products that, engage customers and their communities, inspire our people and drive business efficiency.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented Digital Product Manager to lead on the development of our digital services. You’ll be responsible for creating and communicating a vision for our digital services based on your understanding of user needs and company strategic goals. You’ll be working closely with residents, service designers, researchers and business stakeholders to develop and prioritise product roadmaps.You’ll work alongside the delivery manager to provide day to day product direction and support to the delivery team.
If you’re motivated to develop digital services that have an impactful social outcome, in an environment that supports your learning and development, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll need to succeed
- have experience as a Digital Product Manager or delivering customer focused digital products in an agile, multi-disciplinary product team
- are customer focussed and will prioritise and promote the delivery of quality services to all customers
- are a strong communicator and influencer and will be adept at communicating your vision for our digital services
- are confident, can challenge the status quo and are able to influence, plan and deliver change within a service area
- are good at building and maintaining relationships to achieve positive outcomes for the organisation and can work flexibly across cultures and organisational boundaries
In addition to generous holiday entitlement we provide:
- A matched contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Competitive family polices
- Salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- A commitment to flexible and agile working
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please take a look at the attached Job Description for more details. If it’s the ideal job for you, click ‘apply for job’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, with a covering letter of why you think you’re a good match for this role.
Interview date: TBC
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
“We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.”
Digital Product Manager – 219.10.01v2.docx