• Are you an experienced Product Owner or Manager? or
• An experienced Business Analyst, Marketer and/or UX professional looking to move into the product world?
• Experienced in delivering online, digital and/or ecommerce related products in a fast paced, technology driven set-up?
• Keen to join a business, where you can have responsibility and make a difference?
We are one of the UK’s leading online recruitment advertising businesses, helping real people find real jobs; connecting the best in talent with the best in recruitment. Our business includes: Jobsite.co.uk, CityJobs.com and eMedCareers.com.
This is an exciting time to join our business as we have recently been acquired by StepStone, one of the most successful online job board businesses in Europe with whom we share a common purpose to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers.
As a Product Owner/Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting a number of our websites which generate over £30m per annum.
You’ll work within a dedicated scrum team and will act as the ‘voice’ of the customer and stakeholder, ensuring your product team develops and improves our website(s) by introducing new innovative functionality and products. The successful individual(s) will work cross-functionally with a number of different stakeholders from different business areas; whilst also managing a backlog of work, making decisions that are accountable for ensuring the team delivers value for our business.
As well as possessing a unique blend of interpersonal skills, business acumen and technical savvy, you’ll enjoy spending time working with technical teams to develop solutions.
Ideally, you will tick as many of the boxes below;
• Experienced in either Business Analysis, User Experience or a relevant discipline
• High levels of enthusiasm and drive
• Influencing and negotiation skills – ability to manage expectations
• Confident and tenacious with senior stakeholders and technical staff
• Experience of using data and customer feedback to inform decisions
• Experience of working with Design / UX / Technology teams to turn product requirements into solutions that meet user/customer needs
• Experience of working with Agile development teams, delivering complex initiatives through iterative development cycles
• An understanding of the recruitment market
• Superb interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven leader and effective decision maker
• Strong analytical mindset
• Strong facilitation skills
• Shows ownership / responsibility with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Likes working in a team within a dynamic environment
• Has a positive outlook, and is a solution provider
• Process improvement orientated, and puts forward ideas for improving processes and project management practices.
• Degree calibre or equivalent
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
We have a vibrant environment in offices based near Hayling Island, a short walk from Havant train station and easily accessible from the A3 & A27.
One of the best kite-surfing & windsurfing beaches in the UK and Gunwharf Quays are just a short drive away, as is Chichester.
We value our working space so we’ve crafted a working environment that let’s creativity flourish.
We offer competitive salaries, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience.
On top of this we have a generous benefits package, including flexible working, pension scheme, medical insurance, up to 30 days annual holiday, bike schemes, child care schemes and free social events.