Are you awesome with a capital “A”? Are you a driven, creative and passionate person? Do you want to craft amazing experiences for kids? Then we would love to hear from you!
Budge Studios is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in managing live apps and delivering actionable insights to increase monetization, engagement and user acquisition across our portfolio of apps. If you fit the profile and are passionate about what you do, we would like to meet you! We offer a fun and exciting work environment where you will have the opportunity to help build the best app development studio in Montreal. Are you ready to embark on the Budge Studios journey?
- Define the product roadmap and collaborate to prioritize backlogs with your teams;
- Drive and execute product strategy and work with producers and game designers optimize app performance;
- Manage live operations of apps including coordinate live product changes, sales and events with cross functional teams of Marketing, Product, Analytic and Finance specialists;
- Conduct analysis to provide actionable insights that help drive product, marketing and other business decisions;
- Competitors analysis, with special focus on the games operating directly in the same category;
- Effectively communicate insights through reports and presentations;
- Optimize performance through A/B and multivariate testing;
- Work with marketing counterparts on customer acquisition, retention, and customer loyalty;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the mobile game industry;
- Strong working knowledge of applicable concepts and methodologies, including A/B testing, events, user funnels, segmentation and data mining;
- Experience with analytics platforms (Mixpanel, Swrve, Flurry, Amplitude etc.);
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills;
- Knowledge of freemium/free-to-play games concepts and experience in mobile applications is an asset;
- Self-starter; able to work autonomously and on multiple projects;
- Interest in kids gaming.
- A fun, dynamic work environment;
- Work life balance;
- A training culture;
- Summer hours all year long;
- Paid personal days;
- Food galore….
Please apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com and specifying the position that interests you.