Product Manager: Ecommerce and platform | London | £40,000 – £50,000 | full time, permanent
Are you looking for a product role at a company that makes a profound social impact? Join our talented team of product managers to drive forward a portfolio of digital, subscription products for more than half of all schools in the country.
The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to work as part of a talented team of product managers, driving forward product performance and feature development in line with the needs of The Key’s loyal member-base.
- Lead the development of a set of platform features to support critical customer journeys; from purchase, registration and on-boarding, through to renewal.
- Manage a strategy and roadmap and be responsible for validating problems and solutions.
- Prioritise and deliver a backlog of improvements with your scrum team, which remove pain-points and contribute towards a superlative customer experience
- Work fluidly with market research, UX and UI, engineering, BI and product marketing teams, to deliver optimal value to users early and often
The ideal person
- Has experience of developing and iterating a multi-product ecommerce platform
- Has 3+ years’ experience in a product management role
- Is outcome focused and data literate
Why work for us
We are a socially conscious company that offers pace and purpose. We balance all the energy and excitement of a modern user-centric subscription business, with the privilege of delivering value to more than half the schools in the country.
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. We all expect a good work-life balance and the training and support we need to succeed.
We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
How to apply
More information on the role, company and how to apply can be found here: https://thekeysupport.com/careers/latest-vacancies/
The deadline for applications is 6PM on Friday 29th November 2019.