Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to be based in our New York City headquarters who will create a high quality, commercially effective product marketing strategy.
They will also produce assets for our packaged solutions and products to drive revenue and margin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a highly ambitious global business, introducing creative and effective product marketing practices.
- Create and implement a product marketing strategy/annual plan, agreed with heads of marketing, product, and sales
- Create toolkits for each major product launch
- Have a clear and deep understanding of target segments and personas
- Develop internal sales materials and tools relevant to each persona
- External prospects and client tools for trial, adoption, and engagement
- 5 +years experience in product marketing, both strategy and implementation, ideally in the b2b finance, tech, and/or media industry
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business Management or other relevant qualification
- Experience with CRM (SFDC), Marketing automation tools (Pardot), Website publishing (Wordpress), Cvent, ON24
- Engaging and passionate about product marketing and delivering value for clients