We’re looking for a high-performing merchandise professional to join our growing team.
You self-motivated, highly capable, looking to learn new skills and driven by a desire to do an amazing job every single time.
You come from a promotional merchandise or fashion apparel background and are looking for a new challenge and a place where your talents can shine.
This isn’t your average merchandise role – you’ll be helping to shape our approaches and will join at an exciting time of growth for the business.
You will be working in the services team, working with suppliers, creators and customers to source and produce the best-quality and most creative merchandise in the market.
Working with the partner management team to craft and source unique merchandise for the fans of our creators and brands.
- Control the sourcing, procurement, contracting and purchasing of goods to ensure product range is developed and approved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with suppliers to develop product and negotiate best prices.
- Develop key supplier relationships, sourcing new suppliers where required.
- Liaise with finance team to make sure all procurement follows our financial frameworks.
- Create and monitor order lists to ensure expected delivery dates are met.
- Compile supplier information ensuring pricelists, T&C’s, brochures are updated.
- Manage all aspects of the end to end purchase order process.
Supply chain management to manufacture and delivery to our warehouse.
- Represent the company at merchandising events.
- Excellent supplier relations.
- Strong commercial awareness, ability and work ethic.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude with drive and ambition to get results.
- Highly organised and methodical approach to work.
- Proven high level management and administration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team.
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Flexible approach to working to fast moving, changing demands.
- Creative problem solving and the ability to develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and always get the job done.