Product Owner – Digivante
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Salary: to £60,000 + Pension + Medical Cover
Fixing Digital Everyday. That is our missing to deliver better websites and mobile apps for the world and it’s people. Digivante offer a truly unique solution for Maximising Digital Performance, utilising our community of over 55,000 professional testers in 150 countries.
Based out of Cheltenham, Digivante are growing at over 50% per annum and have over 250 customers including Next, Audi, Superdry, LV, Discovery Channel, BBC, HM Courts and Tribunals along with dozens of other household names.
About the Role:
As a person you are a ‘passionate’ senior product person (this is a Head of Product role) with a proven track record of delivering and developing user friendly cloud-based software and or platforms / sites (mobile first ideally). If you are Intelligent, quick-witted and persistent & understand how to evangelize the product role then you will fit right in – to be clear this role is the owner of the product.
You will sweat the details and the nuances and know that an obsession with UX, usage and a customer evidenced roadmap delivers results time after time. You own your product development process (we will also school you on what’s been working so far) and you obsess over optimizing every part of the interactions our platform supports. You know that delighting clients and our testers wins every time. We will arm you with a Technical team headed by our Technical Lead (who is in place and developers) and a Product / UX assistant.
In this role you’ll get to:
· Driving the over product / platform strategy and tactical build / rollout.
· Identify opportunities to improve our offering across our entire stack – our user facing website and admin back-end, building out backend APIs and or micro services, our internal tools for operations and integrations with third party services.
· Communicate, inspire and influence in order to ensure the alignment between product roadmap, main stakeholders’ needs, market requirements and the overall Company strategy.
· Run an ongoing user experience testing (weekly / fortnightly) and quarterly user research programme to ensure what we build is user driven.
· Collaborate with your Dev Team, & marketing, retention and operations teams to define, prioritise and quickly deliver features that delight our customers.
· Be a Lean champion: follow a “fail fast” culture of innovation within the desktop and mobile web product initiatives, implementing agile principles into every aspect of the product life cycle.
· Lead, manage and inspire the Product team via a scrum/agile process to ensure we focus on innovation and creating delightful experiences for our customers.
· Do something amazing to build the growth every week / month / sprint.
We’re looking for people who have:
Really strong product skills and expertise you may have worked in some of the following sectors? – eCommerce, Analytics, Customer Insight, Market Research or SaaS.
· Entrepreneurial, tenacious and resilient mind set.
· Proven successful track record of delivering platforms / software / sites (ideally at least 1 b2B).
· Scrum Master / Agile chops and a measured opinion on its pros and cons.
· Obvious passion, intelligence, humour and wit
· Demonstrable experience of senior product management experience or commensurate skills
· Able to thrive in a maturing environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically and is good at tactical execution.
· Passion for digital technologies and great User Experience
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.