Our talented team of Product Managers, love to create new and improved technology driven customer centric experiences, with quality and at speed. They thrive on the challenges of; building relationships with multiple stakeholders with different needs; managing multiple competing priorities; balancing speed of delivery with a perfect solution; sometimes needing to switch focus to achieve company goals. They make data-driven decisions and have a raw talent to work with product designers and developers to turn complex business problems into simple customer solutions. The team support one another to facilitate personal and company growth. They have a can-do attitude, always driving continuous iterations of product improvements and they know how to gets things done in a technology company.
As part of the Product Management team, we are looking for someone with the above qualities, who will shape and execute the product strategy for our portfolio of products. This person will be responsible for transforming the product strategy into product delivery and will play a pivotal role in creating a seamless, consistent and engaging end-to-end consumer experience.
Ready to bring it on? Bring your resilience to GVC and you can be bold. For the good of entertainment. Apply now!
- Works together with the business teams to identify business opportunities and shape the product vision and strategic roadmap
- Manages and owns prioritisation of the develop team’s product backlog
- Owns the product/feature throughout all stages of the product development lifecycle, from conception to delivery and KPI analysis
- Works closely with the development team, endorses new agile working processes in product and delivery teams that maximise efficiency and business performance
- Thinks strategically to define simple solutions, finding the right balance of quality and speed to market
- Effectively manages and provides a good service to multiple stakeholders, who often have very different priorities and challenges
- To be an advocate for user experience and a promoter of customer experience-driven design
- Monitors and analyses KPIs to measure the benefit of product changes and identify opportunities for further optimisation and growth
- To lead by example, demonstrating strong communication and collaboration skills, inspiring others to reach their potential and create their best work
- May be required to travel every 6 weeks
Desired Expertise, Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience successfully delivering projects in a digital technology business
- Passionate about Product, Technology and E-commerce
- Proven experience using data to inform decision making and to support business growth
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively adapt approaches to both business stakeholders and technical teams
- Ability to present ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to support business cases creation, detailed functional specifications and wire frames, with an excellent track record of developing, launching, and marketing online products
- A broad and comprehensive technical understanding is required as well as a good understanding of product development processes and concepts, especially in an agile environment
- Proven ability to work effectively with international, cross-functional teams and to internalise new processes and developments in a highly dynamic industry
- Proven track record in requirements engineering – good analytical, modelling and writing skills – convey the message in the shortest possible way to communicate information effectively to customers, managers, and technical staff