Healthie, a fast-growing technology startup that builds business-critical solutions for wellness professionals and their customers, is seeking an experienced UX/UI designer to help deliver a best-in-class product for the health & wellness industry.
You’ll be expected to help bring concept to reality in the form of a usable and beautiful product, ensuring a consistent, intuitive, and holistic experience across Healthie’s platform.
- Creating designs for Healthie’s web and native mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Covering the full spectrum of product design (information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design)
- Using methods such as storyboarding, prototyping, and journey mapping to advance design work
- Participating in continuous customer research
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience designing web applications
- 1+ years of experience designing native mobile applications
- High level of comfort working across both UX and UI
- Proficiency with Sketch
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with Abstract
We maintain a collaborative and fun team culture at Healthie, and you’ll receive a lot of support for your role with growth potential along the way.
A few of the many perks of working at Healthie are:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Snacks, coffee, and tea in the office
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work From Home Wednesdays (plus as needed)
If everything above sounds good, we’d be excited to meet you!
This role will be on-site at Healthie’s office in Manhattan.