Horizn is looking for a Product Manager based out of Toronto. We are seeking a brilliant, analytical and driven individual contributor, with the poise of a future leader, that will collaborate internally to build and evolve our world class B2B platform currently used by Fortune 500 powerhouses in the financial services and technology industries to increase digital adoption amongst their employees and customers.
Our growing team is seeking a curious, driven, and a highly organized Product Manager responsible for discovering, defining and executing Horizn’s strategic product initiatives. As a Product Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of our market, customers, product and business and translate that into product offerings that empower our users to gain awareness and confidence in our client’s digital banking products.
- Working closely with the Senior Director, Product Management and with customers to evolve the product vision and strategy
- Working closely with Engineering, Design and Project Management teams to assess product priorities, establish a roadmap, and author product requirements and user stories
- Understand the customer needs and gather product requirements
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify opportunities to enhance the user experience
- Building internal reports to share information about product usage and enable the tracking of KPIs
- Continually exceeding management expectations while juggling multiple projects with rapidly changing requirements and deadlines
- Providing detailed documentation throughout all stages of product development, including client-facing documentation for new features
- Maintaining an awareness of relevant industry and technology developments and potential impacts on existing and planned application development and maintenance
- Playing the role of the sales engineer when required and giving product demonstrations to prospective clients
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- 3+ years of professional Product Management and/or Business Analysis experience
- Strong technical background, with experience building and shipping engaging and delightful enterprise B2B applications and platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulation of customer problems
- Are a motivated self-starter who has a background working in early-stage companies where resources are limited
- Exceptional analysis and troubleshooting skills, and ability locate, utilize and disseminate information
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous learning & professional development
- Superb leadership skills and a high emotional intelligence
- Thinks deeply about user needs, competitive & market trends, company strategy and can ruthlessly prioritize
- Has the ability to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
The award-winning Horizn platform helps financial institutions equip frontline employees and customers directly with the knowledge needed to improve the customer experience and dramatically increase digital adoption across all bank channels.
Horizn’s proprietary technology combines a simulator micro-learning methodology with gamified principles and advanced analytics. Horizn helps banks distribute product knowledge with, employees, digital ambassadors, hip-to-hip with customers in-branch, in call centers, direct to customers online, and in marketing activities.
Using Horizn, banks globally increased mobile adoption by 25% and brought call center times down 45 seconds. Awards include an RBC Celent Model Bank Award and a Financial Innovation Award with Nationwide from the London Institute of Banking & Finance.
Horizn, one of Canada’s top Fintech companies, is run by female tech CEO Janice Diner who believes strongly in the Toronto tech and in the diversity necessary to build an award-winning global company at scale. Horizn’s employees are diverse speaking 20 different languages and come from over 15 different countries.