At City Pantry, we’re changing the way people work together. We believe that good food makes a great company and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished. It’s a tough challenge. And we need people like you.
After five years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across the UK to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, to name a few. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 500 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 90+, with offices based in London Bridge. Our office culture is vibrant, fun and foodie. Monthly ‘All-Hands’ are balanced with our monthly ’Gin and Learn’s’. Targets are important, but they’re not the be-all-and-end-all. The goal is to build relationships, to have fun and to promote healthy office cultures. As we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform and continue to expand geographically, we are looking for a Product Designer to join our organisation.
Product Designer: Role Responsibilities
- Distil complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
- Take ideas from concepts to sketches, wireframes, pixel-perfect designs and prototypes, all the way through to implementation
- Use research and feedback to influence & improve your solutions until they are awesome
- Stage your designs so we can get features to our users quickly
- Prepare design specifications and work closely with our engineers to realise them
- Maintain and grow shared design libraries, creating or modifying UI/UX patterns
- Help unify the City Pantry brand across all customer touchpoints
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical work experience in product design or a related discipline.
- You have a strong body of work that clearly demonstrates insight, empathy, and an ability to tackle complex problems
- You have experience developing, testing, and refining concepts
- You have an understanding of content-design and put great copy at the heart of everything you do
- You are at home with all the tools used in the design cycle – from Sketch, Framer, Invision and Zeplin (or similar) – as well as being able to dive right in creating complex prototypes with HTML, CSS and JS and understanding of Adobe Suite and Jira, Trello or Monday!
- You are a pro at using visual hierarchy, layout, typography and colour effectively within a brand
- You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect
- You are excited to grow as a designer and willing to take on the responsibility
Here’s what you can expect from us;
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and seniority
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- £2000 annual education allowance for you to spend on learning and development
- Weekly office Yoga and five-a-side Football
- Free lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, supplied by one of our wonderful vendors
- Membership to CODE App, offering you discounts for some of London’s tastiest hot spots
- Frequent company-organised social events (past examples include: escape rooms, clip n climb, celebratory dinners and meditation sessions!)