Are you a talented and engaging Senior Product Manager looking for an opportunity to make real impact? This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing coworking businesses to drive the ongoing development of our digital products.
The role will see you manage our portfolio of products from strategy through to delivery, with the dual goals of improving core infrastructure and operational efficiency, and improving member experience to drive and protect revenue.
As the role develops you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the future of the business; spotting opportunity for true innovation in the space, and ensuring our design and development capabilities are appropriate to meet our goals.
Your day to day
- Fulfil classic Product Manager responsibilities across our three core products, including:
- Support the definition of product goals and strategy
- Define, validate and prioritise epics/initiatives to form product roadmaps
- Work collaboratively to explore and define solutions ready for development
- Advocate core product development principles across the business
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business (sales, marketing and customer success) to ensure product success
- Support the development and maintenance of additional, ancillary products
- Fulfil the Product Owner role with our agency development team
- Scan for opportunities to innovate
- Advise and support the evolution of our design and development capabilities as the company grows
- You’ll have 5+ years of experience working in a product capacity
- You’ll have experience working across the entire product process (strategy through to delivery)
- You’ll have exceptional grasp of the fundamental principles of product management, lean product development and agile practices
- You’ll have core UX skills (wireframes, usability testing), knowledge of the design process and product metrics/optimisation
- You’ll have the ability to solve complex problems and get to an answer quickly. With an improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- You’ll have solid experience in leading a team. To be articulate and professional with very strong communication skills.
- You’ll have great teammate mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Commercial acumen – You are responsible for ensuring product development provides a return on investment
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.
- Applications will be reviewed for fit and given an initial accept/reject within 1 day
- Successful applicants will be invited for a face to face interview with our People Manager
- Applicants who pass the first round will be invited back for an in-depth, 90-minute interview with the Co-Founder & external consultant covering role history, technical questions & your 10-15 mins presentation.
- References from up to 3 previous employers
- Final offer discussed and made to successful candidate
We will endeavour to respond swiftly and clearly at each stage
Our target it to make this hire is by the end of 2019 with a Jan 2020 start
We do not have set dates for the above stages – the first candidate who fulfils the role requirements will be selected
How to Apply:
Once you have applied for this role via the link, please could you also send a short covering email to email@example.com explaining why you are a good fit for the role.