The role of the Business Analyst / PO is to own products from inception to launch within the Agile App Delivery team.
Working closely with our enterprise clients you will have the responsibility of identifying opportunities in which the effective use of technology can enable business innovation. You will receive a concept/idea and working alongside the client will ‘deep dive’ to transform and shape meaningful solutions and ultimately deliver upon a product vision.
The main duties of the BA include gathering, understanding and acting on requirements proposed by our clients. This means being heavily involved during all stages of the delivery process; Planning, designing, developing, testing and deploying of solutions and their related systems (CMS, Databases, Web Services, etc.)
Working primarily in an Agile and Scrum practised environment, you will be closest with your delivery team of developers, designers, quality assurance and project managers. You will also be required to work and communicate effectively across various departments including Sales and Partners.
Your responsibilities as a BA / PO would include:
– Opportunity assessment: understanding and documenting client markets and user needs
– Discovery: collecting and analysing client, user and market data
– Creating value positions and vision statements
– Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
– Creating user personas
– Creating user flow diagrams and flow charts
– Defining and testing hypothesis’ with MVPs
– Occasionally creating paper/digital wireframes and prototypes
– Creating, managing and grooming product backlogs in JIRA
– Leading interactive workshops with clients and end users
Participating in daily Stand-ups and scrum ceremonies
Frequent client communications and management
– Well rounded knowledge in software delivery and integration delivery.
– Passion for mobile, web and all things digital.
– Ability to work closely alongside developers; understand the technology, its capabilities and knowing what’s feasible.
– Ability to work closely alongside designers; be the voice of the use within the business, have an appreciation and understanding of UX.
– Preferably certified Product Owner and/or Scrum Master.
– Team player that treats him/herself equal among peers.
• 25 days annual leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free Breakfast before 9am
• Xmas Party