Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits package
Ready to shape tomorrow?
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
About the role…
The role of the Project Manager (Ops and Analytics) will be to own the day-to-day execution of projects within the compliance operations team. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, highly analytical, enjoys problem-solving, and is comfortable working on concurrent projects. They will report into the VP of Compliance Operations.
- Manage the implementation of new tools and process within the compliance team.
- Own reporting of Core Operational KPIs/metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Implement and monitor controls around operational processes to ensure quality of work is to a high standard
- Continuously review current processes and suggest improvements to the process as well as systems used.
- Work closely with the Product team to design new and improve on existing internal systems
- Create, manage and execute projects to improve operational performance in line with business priorities
- Work cross-departmental to proactively identify and resolve operational compliance queries.
- Research and trial new suppliers while managing and maintaining ongoing relationships
- Represent compliance when required in cross departmental projects
What Skills & Experience do I need?
- 3-5 years’ experience in an operational role within a startup.
- Quantitative degree from a top university (Physics, Maths, Engineering, Economics)
- Ability to learn processes quickly and identify areas for improvement
- Has a deep desire to solve real problems and sees the beauty of data and structure and how important these are to understanding a problem and identifying solutions
- Is adept at conducting 80/20 analysis, drawing out business insights and presenting findings and recommendations persuasively
- Ability to prioritise work by taking the impact and scale of the work into consideration, as well as managing time effectively to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope)
- Experience with SQL would be an asset
- Experience in “ops-heavy” businesses
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits; have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. So, if you’re ready to join a thriving global business based in the heart of London’s Spitalfields, then get in touch!