Travelex is on a mission to transform itself into a leading FinTech organisation through the development of a number of digital-first, greenfield products and services.
The present focus of the company is to develop offerings in international payments, with roll-outs planned globally. These offerings will cater to both retail customers as well as corporate and financial services partners.
In order to drive these digital transformation initiatives, Travelex is looking for Product Owners to expand its team. You will join a team with a track record of delivering high quality solutions using the latest technologies and with a strong customer focus.
Our technology consists of a combination of React-based frontend applications and upwards of 30 fault-tolerant microservices hosted within Docker containers on AWS. Together, they provide a state-of-the-art ecosystem for digital products to be developed, iterated and operated in an agile manner.
Day to day you will…
- Own the strategic roadmap for the international payment platform’s compliance ecosystem which pertains to safeguarding the proposition against fraud and money laundering risks, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Own the strategic responsibility of championing a smooth end-to-end user journey for normal customers whilst identifying & stopping high risk customers and transactions effectively
- Work closely with the Central compliance, fraud, data protection and infosec teams to curate the platform from a compliance & risk perspective
- Continuously engage with corporate clients, internal platform teams and compliance tool suppliers to evolve the Travelex compliance ecosystem towards system automation, data-driven/AI-enabled capabilities, distributed compliance responsibilities, and cross-party case workflows
- Maintain a clear view of how the best practice/setup for international payments’ compliance ecosystem is developing globally and identify opportunities for Travelex to take up
- You are looking for a challenging role that gives you a quick development path in FinTech, across platform design, user flows and staff operations
- You are looking for a role with global oversight in the fastest-evolving area in Fintech
- You have a mind for deciphering complex regulatory requirements into easy-to-understand logics and rules from which smooth user journeys are built
- You enjoy working with data, have an interest in seeing how latest technologies and models can contribute towards more accurate detection without affecting customer experience
- Being a quick learner to gain sufficient grounding in deep subjects such as compliance, fraud and legal requirements
Collaborating with subject matter experts to understand their requirements and co-work on the optimal solutions
- Working with 3rd party tool suppliers to integrate them seamlessly across the user journey and to continuously optimise the utilisation of these tools
- Designing user journeys or staff workflows with complex requirements being considered & satisfied
- Devising & tracking key metrics to monitor performance and bottlenecks that need addressing
- (Beneficial) Prior experience in compliance & risk, fraud, customer accounts
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of our deal we offer a steep career trajectory, a company culture of change and continuous improvement. In addition to this we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop in emerging FinTech propositions and principles.
Some of the things offer:
– Flexible working / working from home
– In-house barista
– Free pizza Fridays
– Private healthcare as standard
– Bi-weekly Lightning Talks
– Regular meet-ups in our offices
– Engineering division help define the people processes