As a Product Owner at FACE IT Ltd., you will face incredible challenges in driving the development of a world-class consumer platform. You will work closely with our designers and our engineering team for creating the world’s largest competitive Esports platform. You will own an important part of the product.
You act as a Product Owner within the development process, helping coordinate new feature launches and doing whatever it takes to make sure we’re constantly improving our product. Some specific examples include:
• Prioritising the backlog.
• Creating feature specs (goals, analytics, wireframes, copywriting, etc.).
• Providing design feedback to our designers.
• Creating and implementing QA test plans.
• Analysing and communicating post-hoc feature performance.
• Proposing & implementing A/B experiments.
• Making product decisions backed by quantitative data.
This isn’t your first rodeo. You have 2 to 4 years of product management / product owner experience and a track record of shipping technical products. You’re a great communicator, extremely organized and have an acute attention to detail. You have good UX and UI instincts and can clearly express your product vision through words and wireframes. You have a technical background (i.e. you can build stuff) and can juggle a lot of information, projects and responsibilities at once. Besides a keen and demonstrated interest in gaming, apps, mobile and data, ideally you also have expertise with a majority of the following tools and platforms:
• A design tool such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch.
• Google Analytics, Mixpanel or a comparable web analytics service.
• Project management tools like Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, Trello or Github Issues.
• Data analysis tools like Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets.
What we do
Founded in 2011, FACEIT has quickly become the leading platform for online competitions in PvP multiplayer games. With nearly 3,000,000 users and continuous exponential growth it now hosts over 2,000 tournaments and 5,000,000 game sessions per month.
The company has been growing from the initial team of 5 to over 20 in the last 12 months and keeps growing at an exponential rate. The young founding team is supported by an experienced management team and an advisory board of gaming veterans. Our common passion for online games helped us becoming a close group of people that share this culture of “working hard and playing harder”. We had tons of fun building the company from scratch and never stopped.
If you are interested in joining us, beware that in order to become part of our small and precious family you will need to pass several challenges, including playing at least once a day with one of the supported games and survive our weekly gaming session!