Do you look at the world and see injustice? Do you have a passion for diversity, inclusion and the removal of prejudice, in all its forms? Would you like to be part of a team that is building a solution that could bring an end to bias in recruiting? If so we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong product and research background to join our Product Team and help us make Headstart a product that our clients love. Working as part of an agile team alongside a UX, Business Psychologist, Data Scientist, Engineers and subject-matter experts, you’ll be evaluating and redesigning Headstart’s existing product propositions, which use data science to predict the right potential employees for our clients. You will be improving the user experience for these products, streamlining and automating processes. This role will allow you full ownership of the product management process and freedom of choosing the appropriate tools and methodologies to achieve your goals.
We will need you to switch ‘thinking hats’ frequently and foresee this role blending external facing activity – spending valuable time with clients, looking for product ‘opportunities’, understanding what problems we can solve for them – and internal facing, working with the development team to explore those opportunities and turn the right ones into value added elements of our growing product.
As our PM you will:
- Act as a product evangelist to create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Scope and prioritize roadmap activities based on business and customer impact
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies along with the marketing, sales and customer success teams.
- Work closely with engineering and science teams build out product solutions that address our clients core “jobs to be done”
- Drive product launches including working with the product marketing and growth teams
- Work with the marketing team to evaluate marketing plans and initiatives to ensure that they are consistent with our product strategy
You will have worked in a fast paced technology business before, ideally in the HR/Resourcing space. Having made your mark you are looking for the next step up and the chance to work in a young business and shape our product strategy.
In summary you:
- Love what you do and you want to use your knowledge and experience to level the playing field when it comes to fairness at work
- Are familiar with the discipline of modern product management, in particular product discovery and how product marketing fits into it. Ideally you will be familiar with Jobs to be Done theory and Teresa Torres “opportunity” tree methodology
- Have demonstrable experience in product roles in enterprise software and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise B2B solutions.
- Have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout it’s lifecycle
- Have a proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of technology – but not necessarily a technologist. Product management methodology is more important than a background as a engineer in this role
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with multi disciplinary marketing, growth and product teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a self starter who can get things done and able to handle the ambiguity of working in a fast growing business
- You can cope with the ups and downs and daily hustle of a start-up environment!
- An awesome team of course!
- Fully flexible and remote working
- Annual team get togethers
- Unlimited holidays
- Budget for individual learning and development