🚀 Our mission
We are building the world’s most advanced personalised nutrition platform, combining our digital nutrition consultation, DNA reports and blood test results, to provide tailor-made vitamins and health advice. We want to help people feel 100% more often.
💻 About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to help deliver personalised insights, advice and products to our customers. You’ll be responsible for overseeing our main consumer website, working as part of a cross-functional team across Tech, Nutrition, Ops and Marketing.
You will define the vision, roadmap and requirements for your product. You will understand and articulate customer and stakeholder needs, translating them from ideas into new features to deliver value for our customers. Owning the success of the roadmap, you will always be conscious of how new products and features impact the business bottom line, working with the Tech team to prioritise the backlog.
Being data-driven is a must, and you will be expected to provide qualitative and quantitative evidence to support your decision making using a variety of methods and tools.
👩💻 A bit about you
- Demonstrable experience shipping digital products and/or features which have delighted customers
- Driven by your metrics, with a willingness to back up hypotheses with qualitative and quantitative data
- Passionate about good design, you have an eye for excellent UX and UI
- Comfortable working in a state of high ambiguity, you are willing to be adaptable to a dynamic environment
- A good listener with the the ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels, balancing their needs effectively
👌 Extra credit
- A strong interest in health and/or nutrition is helpful
- You have have used tools like Sketch, Marvel or Adobe XD to communicate visual concepts
- Previous experience working at a startup company is nice but not essential
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Free team lunch on Thursdays and drinks on Fridays
- Summer & Xmas parties plus regular social events
- Work in a vibrant startup hub in Central London
- Help covering the costs of books and/or training courses to support your growth
- Discounted membership to Gymbox
- Free Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice – of course!