What’s the role about?
The Digital team at John Lewis is at the centre of new and exciting development for our brand and customers. We are using technology to innovate across our business and customer touch points inclusive of web, apps, store and customer services. We are rapidly growing our teams and are always looking for fresh digital talent to help us move forward.
The Product Manager/Owner role will be within one of our Commercial Journey teams. These teams optimise end to end shopping journeys. They focus on identifying and solving real customer problems that will result in an improved customer experience as well as delivering business benefit and commercial outcomes.
Within the scope of the role you will have a deep understanding of the customer journey and will work with the business to identify pain points and opportunities. You will then work with your team to break down those problems and identify the best possible way to solve them.
Why do our Product Managers/Owners love working for us?
Working as a Product Owner at John Lewis & Partners has been a fantastic experience. I have been fortunate to work with a lot of very talented people and working together we have been delivering change that has had both positive impacts on the business and our customers. – Matt Turner, Product Owner, John Lewis
What you’ll be doing
– Developing the vision and strategy for their product(s) that delivers the John Lewis Digital Strategy, ensuring the product vision is shared and agreed across multiple teams and stakeholders
– Ensuring you have a deep understanding of the business, the role your product plays and associated constraints
– Developing a deep knowledge of your market and industry in which we are competing (key trends, consumer behaviour & expectations)
– Becoming an undisputed expert on your product and customer through continuous qualitative and quantitative analysis
– Working with the business to discover and evaluate opportunities, determining what gets built and delivered to customers
– Integrating, leading or commissioning service design, UX research and market analysis to build clear hypotheses and benefits cases to ensure prioritisation decisions are justifiable
– Being accountable for the success of the product, by ensuring the team and business are focused on the hypothesised outcome and the customer problems that need being solved
– Using trends to deliver dramatically improved products and customer experiences
– Leading and supporting multi-disciplined, cross-functional team(s) to deliver exceptional customer experiences through clear communication and effective articulation of outcomes and goals for the Product
– Creating compelling communications and opportunities for stakeholders to engage and input into the teams’ discovery, design and delivery activities
– Driving for continual improvement in team performance and encouraging the development of self and others, cultivating a collaborative and motivated team environment.
*Please feel free to find out further information by going to our recruitment website – jlpjobs.com or contact directly Gregory Smith via firstname.lastname@example.org*