Workshare is a next-generation enterprise collaboration platform that facilitates multi-party collaboration across departments, between offices, clients and among partners. Workshare solutions are used by individuals and organizations of all sizes to increase productivity and protect confidential information. Our mission is to provide a fully integrated, highly secure, enterprise-grade file sharing, collaboration and social platform across mobile, web and desktop.
A Product Manager who is looking to grow from day-to-day product management of Workshare’s existing mobile apps into a strategic role responsible for our mobile application roadmap and ROI across multiple platforms.. In starting this role, the successful candidate will need to act as an Agile coach for our Design and Engineering teams to manage the product development workflow, determine feature priorities, and manage product releases.
As this person grows in the role, we see them leading our mobile strategy, taking ownership and understanding what is working in the mobile app and what is failing using a combination of customer feedback and data capture /analytics, and updating the mobile roadmap accordingly.
• Strong technical knowledge in iOS / Android and or other mobile platforms with the ability to understand the challengers of releasing mobile applications into their respective app stores.
• Hands-on experience leading product development teams (UX designers, software engineers and QA engineers).
• Have an understanding of agile methodologies and working environment.
• Experience working collaboratively with product managers, marketing and other business areas.
• Organized thinking, both long-term and short-term planning and communication skills.
• 25 days Holidays Per Year rising to 28 Days
• Company Paid Bank Holidays – 8 statutory days per year
• Medical and Travel insurance
• Pension Scheme Contribution up to 5%
• Income protection
• Life assurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Wellness program including contribution to Gym membership
• Vision care
• Childcare Vouchers
• Hot/Cold Drinks and Fruit available.
• A fast-paced and challenging role with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow your career
• A startup-like culture with lots of experimentation and autonomy involved
• Fun environment with great offices and awesome team events
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org