Do you fancy being a Product Manager in Sydney, Australia?
SiteMinder leads the hotel distribution technology space, constantly challenging the status quo to provide innovative cloud-based products that allow hotels to connect with their customers. Our exceptional product suite and client support ensure that we are the partners of choice for over 19,000 hoteliers worldwide.
Recognised in Deloitte Technology’s Fast 50 list for the fifth consecutive year, we are an energetic, fast-moving company that has managed to retain our start up heart and sense of humour whilst taking over our industry.
From humble beginnings, SiteMinder has grown to 430 employees, with offices in Sydney, Bangkok, London, Dallas and Cape Town. We no longer consider ourselves a “start up” but we all strive to live by our original SiteMinder values; working hard but having fun along the journey.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to work in our Sydney headquarters, an open plan office overlooking the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Our flagship product The Channel Manager is in need of a Product Manager to create the global strategy and drive the roadmap to take our product to the next level. Don’t fear, you will have a great team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Designers and Developers to bring your ideas to life and you will be working closely with our VP Product and our co-founders who made us who we are today.
If this role sounds like you and you have always fancied relocating to sunny Sydney but haven’t had the opportunity, today might be your lucky day! We will provide business sponsorship to the successful applicant, so you don’t need to be an Australian resident to apply.
– Taking product requirements from multiple innovative sources – research, usability, consumer feedback, interviews and competitive assessment
– Visionary ideas generation for new features and enhancements that will make our products even more amazingly competitive in the market!
– Work with our talented development teams through design, testing and product release
– Define the product roadmap and determine requirements for each release
– Be the liaison between the business and technical brains at SiteMinder
– Be a strong people leader to a passionate team of Product Owners and Business Analysts.
What you bring to the table:
– Extensive product management and/or product development experience, ideally in a technology-based company as forward thinking as SiteMinder
– Intellectual ability to foresee a global solution from a list of high-level features
– A motivating people leader, who has experience in managing multiple direct reports
– Posses a unique blend of business and technical know-how. You have a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
– Proven analytic skills and ability to translate market findings into new products or enhancement ideas
– Experience of SaaS applications, ideally with some online travel exposure
– Thrives working in an entrepreneurial, hands-on team environment, whilst also being a self-starter who can work under their own initiative.