At ForwardKeys, we have impressive data sources at our disposal that provide insights into global travellers. The key is to develop the right products that provide different industries in the travel ecosystem, like destination marketing organization; hotels; car rentals; airports; and more, with the data that answers their questions.
We are now looking for a Lead Product Manager to oversee the development of those products.
As a lead product manager, you will be in charge of ForwardKeys’ overall product direction. Together with a team, you lead our product vision and ensure that we deliver the right product mix that drive business goals in line with our strategy and ever evolving market objective.
You will work closely with other departments including customer delivery, R&D, IT development, marketing and sales to coordinate efforts toward a winning product offering with short development timeframes.
The Lead Product Manager works across the product development cycle – customer research, UX discovery, management of virtual teams, project management and product marketing.
- Full-time position
- Location: ForwardKeys’ offices in Valencia, Spain
- Help conduct market and customer research to identify market true needs and derive products and features that will increase company future relevancy on the market.
- Manage the roadmap, make suggestions of prioritization of product opportunities, discuss with product owners about feature ideas and maintain existing features to help drive business goals.
- Help validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
- Engage and co-manage product owners and stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and help coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Analysing potential partnerships for the product and liaising with Business Development for execution.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
- Coordinate internal and external product launches working with marketing, support and training teams.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line with marketing team.
- Collaborate with data scientists and developers to help create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities (e.g., Buy/Build decisions).
- Monitor and analyse new technologies and inform company of their potential applications to our business.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Deep knowledge of the travel industry and/or business intelligence/data
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various product owners to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to understand customer needs and use case, conceptualise that need to turn it into a product, and co-manage execution to customer delivery, and loop with customers to enhance the solutions.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. Among our clients are tourism boards who use this data to monitor their marketing campaigns, with the goal of attracting more tourists to their destination. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging and flexible. Fun is having lunch together (every day), going for after-work drinks or our regular company parties. International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients. Challenging is making the step from a start-up to bigger company and everything that includes from product development to selling them. Flexible means we understand that doing your job well is more important than being in the office from 9 to 5.
Learn more about our company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2o0xGRvh0M
The job location
Based close to the city centre of Valencia, we have got new offices with a view looking directly at the City of Arts and Sciences. In other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
The application process
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? We would love to see your resume and some of your work. We will invite
Please apply via:
- Email (to email@example.com mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line),
- or apply via our webpage https://forwardkeys.com/jobs.