TravelBank, the award-winning business travel & expense system that everyone loves, is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team. We are backed by industry-leading funds NEA, Accel and Dreamers VC (family fund for actor Will Smith).
We’re disrupting the travel & expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. You’ll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses. In 2019, TravelBank was voted one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.
What you can expect:
• Own the product roadmap and prioritization for one or more products.
• Take new features from an idea to reality working with cross-functional teams including design, engineering and customer success.
• Bring a passion to the team to build amazing user experiences on desktop and mobile.
• Solve complex and challenging problems
• Work with analytics and customer feedback to measure the adoption and success of new features. Identify key areas of improvement required to ensure new features are meeting expectations.
• Work directly with customers and customer facing teams to ensure our customers are successful.
• Exceptional problem solving skills to solve implement complex business processes and overcome large technical challenges.
• Amazing communication skills to work collaboratively with everyone that makes TravelBank run, eg: business travelers, travel agents, developers, UX designers, customers, CFO’s, suppliers.
• Decision making capabilities based on data and research to balance complex business requirements, technical needs and risk.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager demonstrating the ability to empathize with users and deliver amazing products.
• Experience working with iOS, Android, REST based API’s.
• Experience working with fast moving and agile product and development teams. Startup experience is a plus but not required.
• This position is an in-house role, San Francisco, CA