At SHIFT, we are making work better, everywhere, for everyone. Today’s most inspiring enterprises are leading a wave of culture-led transformations that are moving their companies and people towards better ways of working together. SHIFT’s digital platform helps enterprises – and every person working in one – to make this transition.
SHIFT started 24 months ago, received 2 rounds of venture funding and is now growing quickly. This is an incredibly unique opportunity to join a high growth company at the earliest stages to help us scale. You will join a small, collaborative (<25 person) startup, learn from a seasoned senior leadership team, have a direct impact on shaping SHIFT’s success, and most importantly, make a difference to many individuals with our powerful products.
SHIFT has been used by hundreds of teams and by over two dozen publicly traded companies including Dow DuPont, Zendesk, Mozilla, DocuSign, Dolby, McKinsey & Company and many others.
As SHIFT’s Senior Product Manager, you will own and drive the creation or improvement of the tools and features we offer our customers and users. This is not a “wrangling” role, but would involve you getting your hands dirty. You will own end-to-end (idea, discovery, prototype, design, development, launch, assess) processes for multiple tools/features, working closely with our Design and Engineering teams to move things forward. You will also be responsible for co-developing and owning the road map for your area. This is a highly entrepreneurial role – we’re still nimble enough that we’re iterating and learning quickly as we seek to find the highest value offering for our users.
As our Senior Product Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Help define a product vision and strategy for your tools/areas, and be able to break a larger vision into discrete projects
- Understand the best practices of how teams improve, through conversations with our founders, experts and leaders, and explore how to ‘productize’ them and bring them to managers
- Synthesize customer feedback to identify pain points and deeply understand their problems
- Lead the development and prioritization of your product roadmap to deliver value to our customers and the business
- Track the success of the product features that we launch and know how to iterate based on metrics and customer feedback
We would get really excited by the following experience:
- You have ~3-6 years of experience as a product manager, ideally at a B2B SaaS company, with a track record of owning features and products end to end
- You are focused on shipping new product. You are able to make trade-offs that prioritize different competing demands
- You love product. You love thinking through how product can solve problems, as well as how to systematically break down bigger issues/ideas into a series of solvable problems
You are entrepreneurial and driven, with the ability to work independently
- You have high attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills, and you are able to act as an ambassador for SHIFT’s product vision to both internal partners and external customers
- You are located in Toronto
What you will get from SHIFT:
- The opportunity to join a fast growing company on a mission to make work better, everywhere, for everyone
- A culture that prioritizes learning, feedback and growth
The opportunity to work alongside a seasoned leadership team
- Competitive compensation, equity and benefits
Thanks for your interest in SHIFT! We look forward to hearing from you! SHIFT is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. For Toronto-based roles, we are not able to offer relocation at this time.