FanDuel is creating the next generation of fantasy sports. Our instant payoff, real money daily format is achieving explosive growth of 500% per year. Having raised $17m in venture capital funding and nearing profitability, we are well positioned to disrupt the existing fantasy sports industry and change the way millions of people experience sport.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work on our core web and mobile products. This is a key role responsible for driving fundamental metrics through creative optimization and feature development.
We are looking for a driven, able and pragmatic individual who has a proven track record of metrics optimization in consumer web and mobile product management. You will work closely with our world-class product, design and engineering teams to balance quantitative optimization of our game with the creation of an exceptional user experience.
Essential skills and experience:
- Highly analytical and quantitative approach to product management, with proven track record of driving key product metrics
- Understanding of how to create great user experiences
- Experience of acting as a product owner in an agile development process
- Communication and stakeholder management
Bonus points for:
- Social gaming or real money gaming experience
- Startup experience
- Native mobile and tablet app experience
- E-commerce or customer marketing experience
Why work at FanDuel?
- Help shape a category-defining product for a highly passionate userbase
- Disrupt a big industry in a fast-growing, dynamic young company
- Work in exciting, open and friendly culture
- Collaborate with passionate colleagues who are the best at what they do
- We invest in our team and adapt where possible to fulfil personal development goals and cover industry conference attendance
- We offer great salaries, benefits packages, stock options, flexible working hours and regular social events