Fancy shaping a digital service that will use ground-breaking data presentation products to disseminate data and analysis from the UK’s next Census?
We are looking for a talented and passionate product manager to lead a multidisciplinary team that develops ONS.Gov.UK, it’s API, content management system and related products.
A key focus will be helping develop the vision for new products for Census data, though you’ll need to think about how your products form a part of a coherent user experience across multiple channels.
Culture in the Digital Publishing Team is important. We are user-centered, collaborative, supportive and we aim to raise performance by making people feel inspired, empowered and supported.
• Define and own the vision and scope for products, engaging teams and stakeholders in the development of that vision over time.
• Champion your users, reviewing research, feedback, data and insights to inform continuous improvement and decide on the priorities for user research and business analysis.
• Working across the organisation to engage stakeholders along on the journey through visible progress and transparent decision making.
• Own the backlog and lead definition, priority and refinement of stories to ensure they are of sufficient quality to easily pass through research design and development
• Manage and developing a multidisciplinary team