Farewill are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product guild at Farewill.
At Farewill – we build simple, beautiful products to change the way the world deals with death. We’ve grown to lead our industry, becoming the biggest (and favourite) will-writer in the UK. What’s more, we’ve raised over £120M in charity legacy donations, and been recognised as the national will writing firm of the year at the wills and probate industry awards.
In the last 9 months we’ve launched and scaled two new products helping families with probate and more recently cremation, with outstanding customer reviews.
We’re a diverse, close-knit team of 60 at the forefront of legal technology, playing a crucial role in modernising important legal services, and providing best in class customer experiences.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Product Manager looking for an opportunity to build best in class product, grow as a Product Manager and work in a fascinating industry.
Who you are:
You’re a Product Manager motivated by building great products that solve real problems, whether it’s website conversion, team tooling or our next product launch.
You’re confident in working with qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact of what you’ve shipped. You’re a fantastic communicator and an even better listener.
You thrive working with great people, giving them the direction, clarity and support to be the best they can be. You love the challenge of wearing lots of hats (metaphorical or literal – that’s up to you).
As a Product Manager in our team, over the next 12 months, you’ll:
- Be responsible for one or more product areas, taking opportunities and user pain points and figuring out how to solve them
- Gain an understanding of all aspects of the business and product, from marketing and brand to legal and risk
- Communicate brilliantly with the business and your team, to ensure everyone’s clear, and we can navigate dependencies
- Use data from a range of sources to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact of the work your team ships
- Work with designers, developers and user researchers to identify, prioritise, solve problems iteratively
- Form part of our Product Guild promoting great product practices and shaping how we build product at Farewill
- Share your learnings, wins and failures to help you and the team continually improve.
Hopefully you’ll have some or all of the following:
- Experience in product management – turning business goals and user problems into opportunities and roadmaps for your team
- Be super customer focused and love talking to users
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- Have experience of continually improving a product in a growing business.
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- The ability to communicate effectively with developers, designers and other teams to understand constraints, tradeoffs and capabilities
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you love the role but don’t know if you’re a 100% match then still get in touch, we value attitude and propensity to learn above roles in a CV.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Work from home on Wednesdays, flexible start and end to your day
- Off-site days and team lunches
- Santander cycles membership!
- The chance to make a meaningful contribution to people’s lives and deaths
- And much more