We are looking for a talented and ambitious Junior Product Manager to join our Regional Product Management team and be part of the ‘Discovery and Personalization’ squad. As a junior product manager within the ‘Discovery and Personalization’ squad, you will work hand in hand with our engineering team and our business teams to deliver a tailor-made experience that inspires and guides users in their shopping journey with ZALORA.
The role will be reporting to the Principal Product Manager and will act as a member of the Regional Product Management team which defines the product road map for all of ZALORA’s markets in SEA.
If you are a product manager who cares deeply about crafting experiences that feel tailored, bespoke & personal to each ZALORA’s users – this opportunity will amaze you!
- Be part of a mission based cross-functional squad consisting of
- Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists and Developers to voice our users’ needs through personalization efforts.
- Prioritize product roadmap with qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights for meaningful impact.
- Assure that user experience, features and workflows within the platform deliver the expected business benefit.
- Manage the communication and collaboration between our Engineering teams and Marketing or Commercial business stakeholders.
- Write detailed (technical and non-technical) requirements for our developers and work with them to assure that the features are delivered.
- Focus on the process of product discovery and innovation by refining product ideas through experimentation.
- Define a product strategy within the framework of build-measure-learn.
- Diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to work on discovery, prioritization and delivery of the multitude of great ideas.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set (A/B experimentation, data analysis, user testing).
- Deep understanding of the customer, data, business, and e-commerce industry.
- Hands-on approach with strong project management to meet deliverables.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of agile software development methodologies and familiar with Scrum, Kanban or other lean software development workflows.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- At least 2 years of working experience and worked as a Product Manager before.
What We Offer :
- Integration into a highly-skilled, successful and ambitious team
- A versatile and responsible role
- The ability to make an immediate impact – we’re an agile company and your ideas and effort matter!
- Fun & casual working atmosphere
- International mindset and close collaboration with management
If this sounds like the next big adventure you want to take on in your career then please send us your CV + a cover letter (max. 200 words) why you want to be a Junior Product Manager @ZALORA!