ZALORA is looking for a talented, customer-focused UX Designer to join the ZALORA Product Management Team. Your role will be to work closely with Product Managers, UI Designers and Developers to translate business requirements and user needs into delightful digital experiences for new and existing features. You understand and can articulate a human-centered approach to design, and are ready to embrace an iterative design process backed by qualitative and quantitative data.
- Design user flows, interactions, and wireframes, for various customer-facing and internal products and evaluate their success through usability testing
- Develop cross-platform designs for both web and app experiences
- Conduct generative customer research, and usability testing, to gather feedback on the shopping platforms
- Create customer journey maps by combining user research and quantitative data
- Work with the UI designer to implement designs that are clear, clean, consistent and trustworthy, yet modern, delightful, and true to our brand
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
Stay on top of competitor products and industry trends
- Be an advocate for user experience within the whole organisation by sharing findings and making results visible
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor from a top tier university is required
- At least 3+ years of experience in a UX or Interaction designer role
Excellent portfolio with strong demonstration of web and mobile design
- Proven track record in user research and user testing
- Proficiency in user research methodologies (Certification with HFI, Norman Nielsen, or studies with HFE are a plus)
- Past experience in designing consumer-facing applications in multi-lingual or cross-cultural environments considered a plus
- Expertise in relevant design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision, Framer or Axure)
- High sense of ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on, driven to ensure high quality output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact professionally with individuals at all levels and with end users
- Have a good technical background to understand possibilities and constraints, and be able to integrate well with different development teams.
- True team player who will thrive in an environment working with diverse, multidisciplinary teams (Product, Development, QA).