Bombora is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to join a high-performance team to help set strategic direction and expand our data-oriented products. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll lead a cross-functional team to refine and execute our product roadmap. You’ll collaborate with the development team daily to deliver clear requirements, manage development schedules, and own overall product life cycle.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in creating the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your team.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, define user stories and acceptance criteria, refine features with the development team, and establish KPIs for all stages of the product.
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize the backlog and collaborate closely with the development team to ensure delivery on project execution.
- Perform market analysis and vendor evaluation to expand our offerings.
- Gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders, and turn them into feature enhancements.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders, external partners, and customers.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Proven track record in delivering large and complex data products and services.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up a hypothesis, and drive action.
- Proven experience in defining big visions and inspiring the team to deliver impactful products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience working with databases to extract, analyze, and interpret data sets.
- BA/BS degree.
Bonus points for experience in:
- Building products and solutions for MarTech/AdTech
- Delivering products based on data at scale
Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products, and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing.
The source of this data is a co-operative of premium B2B media companies whose members contribute content-consumption and behavioral data about their audiences. In turn, they can better understand those audiences, serve advertisers, and monetize their inventory.
We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world. To do this, we use modern distributed processing and machine learning technologies, including Spark, Dataflow/Beam, Airflow, PyTorch, and BigQuery.