At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help make grocery shopping easy, fun and smart. Millions of people use our app every month and we are growing rapidly. Although we have earned a 4.8 rating in the App Store, we believe our product can do so much more.
We are looking for a Lead/Senior Product Manager to take ownership of a key feature area and ensure we continually elevate the customer experience. You will collaborate with a cross-functional pack to understand customer needs, set product strategy, conceive new features, launch product changes and assess results.
Although we are looking to build the team generally, we are particularly interested in candidates with backgrounds relevant to the areas of game design, loyalty, consumer engagement, ad platforms or personalization.
This role can be based in either Madison or Chicago.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experienced product manager with a track record of setting strategic direction, building roadmaps and launching successful features
- Combination of customer obsessed and business focused in order to delight customers while achieving company goals
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities, conceive experiments, measure launch outcomes and improve understanding
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with design, engineering and analytics for their feature pack as well as other product managers and partners
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
Within 1 month you will:
- Meet our team and learn about our customer experience and technical platform
- Get up to speed on existing research and product metrics in order to start developing an understanding of our customers and their needs
- Set your initial priorities and align on expectations for your role
- Begin working on day to day execution of projects already in development
Within 3 months you will:
- Build trust and great working relationships with your direct team and key partners
- Start forming hypotheses about how to address customer needs in your area
- Partner with design, engineering and analytics to set your priorities and roadmap
- Lead the definition, launch and assessment of product enhancements
Within 6 months you will:
- Establish and get alignment around your product vision and strategy
- Demonstrate clear improvements to customer and business KPIs via successful feature launches
Within 12 months you will:
- Help to make others on the team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company