ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry.
At ChenMed, if you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead development of detailed requirements for products based on analysis of business and customer needs in the form of epics and user stories.
- Create and Maintain product backlog in working closely with business stakeholders, product managers, user experience designers, and technical architects.
- Validate requirements, proposed solutions and product roadmap with Product Managers, Business Leaders and Stakeholders.
- Serve as product owner for the development team and lead backlog grooming, sprint planning and review activities.
- Work closely with user experience designers in development of product design and prototypes and present it to key stakeholders.
- Document key user personas and business processes and functions and help develop product vision and direction based on business, domain and user knowledge.
- Collaborate with team during sprints by providing requirements clarification, validating and accepting implemented solution.
- Develop and review release plans and conduct UAT testing in collaboration with product management team.
- Establish and collect KPI to measure business value delivered by products and solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge and experience in agile software development practices.
- Proficiency with various process documentation and modeling such as MS Office Suite, MS Visio and similar tools.
- Experience delivering SASS based web and mobile solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work well in multi-disciplinary team agile development environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills, both written and verbal, are a must.
- Candidate must be able to interact professionally with customers and company personnel at both a technical and a management level.
- This position requires 5% to 10% of travel nationwide.