Benivo is an Saas technology company helping large enterprises improving the welcome experience of their relocating employees. Our mission is to make every employee welcome!
We are looking for a Product Manager who loves building products that delight customers. You will join a product team of 3 (Head of Product, Product Designer, Product Manager) to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
In this role, you’ll need to:
- Manage the definition, delivery, and measurement of new features and improvements
- Monitor the implementation process to ensure effective releases
- Regularly communicate with the technical team to ensure sprint items are clearly understood and any questions are answered quickly
- Train teams as needed and ensure all features are used effectively
- Always design features with the user at the centre
- Collaborate with UI/UX design to create clear, easy-to-use UX
- Analyse and communicate the business impact of your features
- Proactively search for ways to improve the product
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Proven work experience in a relevant Saas product management role
- Able to determine the right user experience – strong UX focus
- Analytical skills (Mix Panel) – use data to inform and drive product improvements, comfortable querying and analysing user data, etc.
- Likes solving problems and willing to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Highly organised
- Excellent communicator
- Values collaboration and is a team player
- Highly adaptable and looking to improve
- Start-up experience is beneficial
Contract type: full-time, permanent
Start date: immediately
Location: London Techhub (Old Street)
Companies no longer need to limit support to VIPs and Senior Managers, and can now provide early-career employees with an exceptional tailored experience during an exciting, yet stressful time, without breaking the budget. Find out how at benivo.com.
Our customers include Bloomberg, KPMG, Google, Deepmind, GE, Shopify, CGI, McAfee, Unity and many more.
At Benivo we value collaboration and we’re proud of our small, diverse team (~60 employees in 2 offices – London and Yerevan). We’re quick to adapt and learn, which generally makes our environment dynamic and fast-paced. We enjoy a good challenge and love solving big problems because we want to delight our clients and users with our product and service.
Join our team today!