Eezy.com is a rapidly growing, graphic resources company, whose mission is to make beautiful graphic resources available to everyone, everywhere. We currently serve millions of monthly active users, from 150+ countries in 7 languages.
As the Product Manager for the Eezy customer team, you will drive the discovery, planning and implementation of user experience improvements and feature enhancements related to increasing engagement, retention and renewal of our free and Pro subscription products.
Collaborating closely with the executive leadership, engineering, BI and marketing stakeholders you will analyze data, conduct user interviews and evaluate market trends to define and prioritize feature requirements and site optimizations. This position requires customer focus, data collection and immersion, strategic discipline and product management evangelism.
- Own Eezy’s customer team product roadmap, continuously communicating findings and product strategy throughout the organization
- Lead discovery, scoping and implementation of customer experiences and features to increase repeat site visits/retention, increase downloads per user/engagement, and improve churn metrics of the paid subscription product
- Work continuously with product design and SEO stakeholders to improve backlink attribution rate
- Collaborate with content, product design and marketing stakeholders to increase cross asset type adoption
- Serve as the product management evangelist through the organization
- Implement product management best practices on the customer team, and serve as a mentor to new product managers in the organization
- 6+ years experience building and leading high-performance product management teams in fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and the ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Aptitude for analyzing market trends, understanding customer needs and translating these into strategies for marketing and development.
- Ability to plan, organize, negotiate, and establish priorities to achieve results
- Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences; ability to drive consensus and forward motion
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or scrum methodologies required
- Experience leading product for a rapidly growing two-sided marketplace a plus