Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
What you’ll do:
As a product manager at Mighty, you’ll work with our growing product, design, and engineering teams to spec and ship products that redefine how a $250B industry operates. You’ll conduct user research, perform quantitative and qualitative analysis, define and prioritize problems to solve, brainstorm solutions, design customer journeys, and track critical business metrics. You’ll need to practice strong quantitative analytical skills, deep customer empathy, ruthless prioritization, meticulous project management, and agile thinking.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to define and execute product initiatives that drive growth and deliver value to our customers
- Break down complex, ambiguous problems into concrete plans and distinct user stories
- Launch, measure, and iterate on new features and products
- Communicate product strategy and roadmap to the rest of the Mighty team to ensure we’re moving forward in lockstep
- At least 3 years product management experience with additional 2-4 years experience in either product management or an analytical role, e.g. management consulting, investment banking, customer research, business analytics
- Demonstrated history of using research and insights to drive business results
- Experience designing and executing quantitative and qualitative forms of research, including SQL
- Experience working with designers and engineers to ship product, from conception to launch and assessment
- Familiarity with Agile principles