We are looking for a Product Manager to drive product development, shape future product strategy and implement the fundamentals of a good product development process.
You will have a high degree of autonomy, have a strong influence across the product stack (strategy to delivery) at an important time for the company, and receive the close support of our Product Advisor.
Fulfil classic Product Manager responsibilities, including:
- Support the definition of product goals and strategy
Define, validate and prioritise epics/initiatives
- Work collaboratively to explore and define solutions ready for development
- Advocate core product development principles across the business
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business (sales, marketing and customer success) to ensure product success
- Fulfil the Product Owner role for our development team
- Appraise and improve our product development process
Requirements / Experience:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience working in a product capacity
- Exceptional grasp of the fundamental principles of product management and lean product development
- Experience working across the entire product process (strategy through to delivery)
- In-depth understanding of agile methodologies and best practices
- Experience across a range of research and validation techniques
- Core UX skills (wireframes, usability testing) and knowledge of the design process
- Able to build strong working relationships with business stakeholders, development and test teams, leadership and senior management
Pickr is a Norwich-based tech start-up helping businesses deliver major infrastructure projects by changing the way they build and empower their delivery teams.
We’re a growing team of ambitious and energetic thinkers, developers and doers committed to constantly developing our marketplace and our people.
Learning from our first-hand industry experience, we’re challenging the traditional structure of the workforce, as well as providing the tools to help contractors flourish. We’re a tech-led solution, here to impact every link in the chain.