At Tutuka, we think everyone should have access to user-friendly payment services. We make connecting easy, by making simple, safe payments happen for people around the globe. We enable payments via virtual and physical cards for partners like banks, telcos, retailers, developers and fintechs across the world.
Tutuka is looking for a passionate Product Manager with experience in the payments industry to help Tutuka in its next stage of growth and global expansion.
Product Managers at Tutuka are responsible for a wide range of responsibilities central to developing Tutuka’s core features. You will be responsible for helping guide the product, operational, strategic, commercial, and overall proposition of your ‘owned’ product area.
You will focus on formalizing projects and guiding the Development team on implementation. You will additionally be focused on the other side of the project value-chain: working with Account Management, Sales, Marketing, and Support to communicate about your product. As such, the ideal candidate thrives on a multifaceted role across the entire lifecycle of a product, wearing many hats to see Tutuka’s goals through conception, implementation, and launch.
Experience in the payments industry is a requirement for this role.
What would you be doing?
· Evolving our offering – Tune our product strategy and execution to make sure we are delivering payment products that are simple, fast, and reliable. Communicate a vision for the team looking out 3-12 months and build a roadmap to match that vision
· Craft Tutuka’s strategy and roadmap
· Work in a small, autonomous, cross-functional team alongside new business, design, engineering, UX research, and data to decide what we build next and execute on that decision
· Talk with our customers to more deeply understand the problems that we can address for them
· Develop a sufficient understanding of technical context to help make better, faster decisions and work closely with engineers on solutions
· Dig deep on data to understand trends and develop a better picture of the business, the product, or our customers
· Measure and report on the results of your work (creating dashboards, writing SQL queries, etc.)
· Payments Background: Experience in payments is a requirement
· 5+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in the software industry
· Champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team
· Have exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping
· Curious about new technology and exhibit a strong desire to learn
· Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (developers)
· Love the work of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems.
· Exhibit user empathy and seek their input at all stages of the product life cycle.
· Has experience with microservice architecture and web application/services development.
· Sharing our values and work according to those values
· Experience building and scaling a platform, ideally Fintech, traditional financial services or cryptocurrencies
· Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
· Experience at an organization that has scaled quickly
· Experience at an organization that has built culture across distributed offices
Lots of space to challenge yourself:
Learning about how the payments industry works
Working with global clients and partners
Working across multiple teams
Helping to grow our technology by understanding your customer’s needs, and conveying that into tangible applications
What’s in it for you:
Working at the cutting edge of payment innovation
International exposure and experience
This a remote position. Preferably we are looking for colleagues in time zones between UTC-1 and UTC+4. But good candidates outside these time zones will be also considered for this role!
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of Tutuka, then please get in touch and apply!
Tutuka looks to build strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.