Highsnobiety is seeking a Product Owner to join our Commerce team in Berlin. Join us to create a first in class shopping experience for our website, a leading global source for urban fashion and lifestyle.
Highsnobiety is a digital media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish and culturally relevant lives by covering news and trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art, and entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential and fast growing, award winning media company.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams, analyst and product designers, in an agile environment
- Build your domain roadmap and related backlog of epics and stories and define the prioritization taking into account the overall product roadmap and the feedback from your direct stakeholders
- Lead the grooming and prioritization of our product backlog, planning, and execution of Sprint meetings
- Work closely with stakeholders from various departments (development, editorial, audience management, ad sales, marketing), turning their business needs into executable backlog tasks and promoting the launch of new products and features
- Initiate user research projects and workshops with the other product and tech team to set up qualitative and quantitative tests and analysis
- Conception, prototyping and wireframing of new concepts with the Design Team
- Identify user needs and new business opportunities, support company goals and have clear in mind the business objectives and value drivers of your unit and company
- At least 1-2 years of product management experience using Scrum, Lean, Design Thinking or other agile methodologies
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other reporting tools like Adobe Analytics and Search Console, A/B testing and UX prototyping
- A solid understanding of technical concepts and vocabulary
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and tools from inception to operation
- A holistic mindset and ability to turn concepts into executable solutions
- You are a team player with excellent communication and coordination skills
- A self-organized work approach, outside of the box thinking and willingness to go the extra mile
- Understanding of our industry, brand, our users, and trends in digital media
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Broad-spectrum of technological challenges
- Support and mentoring by the core platform development team
- Hack days, internal talks, growth budget and conference visits
- The unique entrepreneurial opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focusses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg.
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. company events, sport courses, various discounts)
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.