Digital Product Lead
CIRCA £35,000 PA
Do you have experience of digital product development whether in a corporate or charity environment? Are you looking for a step-up in responsibility?
Working with this transformational charity, you will responsible for setting the strategic direction of digital products, ensuring product requirements are distilled into a roadmap. Oversee delivery of product development, including defining product requirements, scope and prioritisation, developing business plans, and working with the philanthropic team on funding proposals. You will be responsible for the technical performance and integration of the charity’s digital software, tools and products; including the charity websites, the customer relationships database, email provider and online fundraising platforms and develop and manage all digital product budgets.
The successful applicant will want to make an impact quickly and have a real desire to help transform the cause through digital innovation.
· Experience managing digital products, including backlog creation, user stories, user journey creation and rapid prototyping and working in a cross-disciplined team framework
· Strong project management and organisational skills – ability to run a range of simultaneous activities and projects
· Strong experience of building, managing and optimising a large, consumer-facing website, including strategy development
· User focused design experience in running user testing, working knowledge of agile methodology and experience of basic prototyping.
· Proficient with all basic software, as well as design programmes such as Photoshop and a detailed understanding of content management systems
· Expert in analysing supporter insight & user performance data