Role : Product Lead – Payments as a Service
Location: London / Abu Dhabi / Dubai
Whilst working within the ‘Payments as a Service’ team, the Product Lead will lead the design, development and facilitation of Global Network Management, Channels & Reporting, Transactions & Cards and Pricing & Billing products for the PaaS proposition successfully delivering high-quality results in accordance with the programme strategy and priorities.
How you will make an impact
As Product Lead, you will be responsible for;
· The full-cycle management of capabilities including market assessment, design, roadmap, development, delivery, execution and launch
· Work closely with customers and partners to define, develop, and implement development efforts to drive the greatest value for their customers.
· Develop appropriate tracking and reporting tools to track product performance
· Produce return on investment analyses and optimization recommendations
· Work with the Global Product and Business Head to identify new business opportunities to accelerate growth
· Be able to anticipate challenges, take quick actions to remove blockers and create the set of eco-system necessary for the success of PaaS
Essential skills / Experience required
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
· Deep experience in Product Management with proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product roadmap.
· Experience working within a Banking or FinTech environment.
· Experience and knowledge with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
· Experience with establishing, maintaining, and leveraging C-level relationships
· Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance, and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to influence without authority at various management levels
· Ability to analyse market dynamics and generate insights to develop effective brand plans and marketing strategies
We’re looking for someone with a broad range of experiences and understanding of different technologies and tools, and who is eager to keep learning. You’ll be future-orientated and comfortable with working with a degree of uncertainty, working with people around you to discover and deliver the best solutions.
At Finablr, we offer a global platform for payments and foreign exchange solutions. Our products and services are distributed through a comprehensive global network, underpinned by proprietary modern technology, using an omni-channel proposition. Through our portfolio of category renowned brands, we serve more than 25 million consumers and over 1,500 corporate and institutional partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.