Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
If you want to work on products built on a data pool of over $600 billion in annual purchases, across a global network of 20,000 retailers, join us.
If you want to work with an engineering team with a track record of beating ad industry giants on their own turf, join us!
If you want to work with colleagues in Paris, London, Dubai, Beijing, Tokyo, Sydney, and other locations around the globe, Join Us!
If you want to work at a company where the biggest stars are the ones who get the most done, JOIN US!
Are you excited yet? Good, because I’ve got great news: we’re growing our Product Management team for our Omnichannel Offer.
What is Criteo Omnichannel Offer? Making sure we deliver the most value to our brick & mortar retailers by offering them marketing solutions driving sales across all channels including bridging e-commerce/app with their physical stores.
What you will do
– You will be managing a team of PMs
– You will be the market expert understanding brick & mortar retailers challenges when it comes to executing an Omnichannel Media strategy
– You will be in charge of the definition & overall coherence of the roadmap within our Store & Omnichannel offer and with other product and engineering teams
– You will work closely with our R&D Team and help identify the best solution as this product impacts the entire Criteo Tech Stack
Who you are
– 6+ years of experience in retail advertising and Product Management
– A market-driven discovery appetite for retail advertising & Omnichannel
– A track record of delivering impactful new products or product features
– The technical depth to understand tech stack dependencies and creativity to identify internal or external solutions
– Analytical acumen to back roadmap proposals with data-driven research
– Motivational skills which are activated through engaging storytelling
– A track record of building, training and coaching great Product Teams
Look, there’s a good chance you’re in a product management role now – you know the basics. You’ll talk with clients to understand the market and their needs. You’ll help define the strategic roadmap planning. You’ll work with engineering to prioritize development. You’ll work with commercial teams to roll out new products and features to the market.