Any Physical product can be more intelligent, more interactive, more trackable and more valuable by being connected to the Internet of Things (IoT).
By 2020, nearly 1 trillion consumer products per year will have some form of smart digital capabilities, and EVRYTHNG is the leading IOT smart products platform that manufacturers are using to make this happen.
Founded in 2011, our mission is to transform the relationships between manufacturers and consumers, by bringing a brand new intelligence to everything that we physically own, driving consumer trust and minimizing all risk.
We’re already shaking up an industry and we’re looking for innovators, leaders and go-getters to join us in achieving our audacious goals. With offices in London, Lausanne, New York and Minsk, it couldn’t be a better time to join the team and play your part in delivering the digital future.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to be in charge of our AMPLIFY product offering. AMPLIFY helps brands use one of the most important media channels they own – their products – to communicate and provide compelling experiences to their consumers. The unique Evrythng platform allows consumers to interact with their specific item and have a personalised experience. What we need from our Senior Product Manager is someone who can shape how the data being gathered from these consumers and their activity can be leveraged by the platform and marketeers for maximum value.
What you’ll be doing:
- Day-to-day you will work alongside your smart, dedicated Product Team colleagues to set product strategy, and you’ll own the roadmap for this area of the company
- You will gather requirements from business stakeholders and even customers themselves
Be the Product Manager for a cross-functional Agile team, who will rely on you to make day-to-day product decisions, prioritise the product backlog, etc
- You will run product definition sessions with a mix of stakeholders, and work with the Product and leadership team to shape overall product strategy
Be a champion user of EVRYTHNG products
Keep up with technology and market trends and be ready with informed opinions
- Work with the UX team to understand user behaviour and define user experience, truly understanding the problems and needs of your target personas
- Collaborate closely with the commercial team, reviewing customer briefs and proposals, and participating in customer pitch meetings, workshops and hack days
- Demo your products in person and online, in real time and recorded
- Contribute and be a driver of our User Experience Framework within the organisation
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will be skilled at knowing what our B2B customers want, and confident talking about our products to anyone from brand managers at big multinationals, to genius software architects with PhDs. The experience and qualities we’re looking for include:
- You know when to use data to make decisions (plus where to get it from), when to go with your superhuman instincts, and how to sell your decisions like your life depended on it
- An inhuman drive to build and ship products, and the ability to lead and motivate people to execute your vision clearly
- Specialisation in at least one area relevant to this product line: marketing platforms, customer analytics, customer engagement, CRM, etc.
- A strong technical background ( software engineers, business analysts welcomed)
Experience working with and defining APIs (and you’ll know what an SDK is for)
- Experience using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, Kanban and Lean
- The ability to write clear, specific Epics and User Stories using techniques like BDD
What’s in it for you:
A fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, start-up culture with an incredibly talented team Ideal for a seasoned product manager who wants to take real ownership of an emerging product line and drive both its development and strategy. If you want autonomy and to help shape our product culture, then apply today.
What you’ll receive
- 25 days holiday plus additional bank holidays off
Private health and dental care
- An opportunity to work and add value in a company where our people come first
- A cool, central office with typical start up essentials (free lunches on Wednesday, free fruit, snacks and unlimited hot drinks)
Annual social events
- Private pension contributions
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status