Ready to change the future of transportation?
Ito World solves transportation challenges across the globe for millions of travelers everyday… probably even you. Interested in joining us?
We’re interested in talented, curious people who love data as much as we do.
At Ito World, we solve transportation challenges across the world by delivering real-time transit data feeds for journey planners and a platform for transit authorities & operators. Our customers include Google, Apple, Arriva, the Department for Transport and Transport for West Midlands.
Working directly with clients and closely with others in the product team you will take responsibility for product management and delivery of consultancy projects undertaken on behalf of our clients in the transport sector.
What you’ll do
You will enjoy working on challenging and innovative projects and thrive in a client-facing, fast-paced environment where team-work and accountability is paramount.
The successful candidate will be great with clients and a natural leader with a minimum of 3 years experience in a product management role. You’ll be a skilled project manager with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong people management and a desire to use innovative technologies to solve transportation challenges across the globe for millions of people every day.
As Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Product management & delivery of custom data/product development projects for central and local government transport clients;
- Gathering feedback and requirements from clients and internal stakeholders;
- Conducting detailed research and in-depth technical analysis to define user stories and functional requirements for product development;
- Acting as the product owner you’ll work with the engineering team to break down technical work into prioritised, granular and deliverable tasks. You’ll help remove bottlenecks as they arise to ensure timely delivery;
- Leading internal and external project teams or consortium partnerships. You’ll be comfortable working with Engineering, Test, UI, Project Management, Account Management, Customer Success and Product teams;
- Work closely with the Business Development team on RFPs, proposals and pitches for new business;
- Identifying new and innovative projects that have the potential to scale for a wider customer group and work with the Product team to define and implement the product roadmap and strategy;
- Be a product expert that the commercial side of the business can call during client engagements.
Skills you need to have
- Ability to build strong working relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Manage projects from inception through completion
- Lead teams to execute on deliverables with tight deadlines
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum framework environment
- Strong technical knowledge especially related to data and cloud-based solutions
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in product role within the B2B/B2G sector, ideally with a background in Professional Services and/or Government-procured project delivery
- Interest/background in urban transport and emerging mobility solutions
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in science, engineering, IT or equivalent background
- Ability and willingness to travel to meet customers as needed
What you need to be
- Able to organise a complex workload, to prioritise, and manage rapidly changing demands and priorities
- An excellent communicator who can communicate at all levels, internally and externally
- A great listener. Someone who digs really deep into motivations and emotions, and at the same time is comfortable with data and numbers to figure out market and business opportunity sizing
What we offer
- Working on exciting projects in a friendly, creative and challenging environment
- Opportunities to work with game-changing clients. Our clients include Google, Microsoft and HERE among others
- An exciting start-up culture that values people & opportunities to develop your career
- A competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave