DrEd is looking to hire a Head of Product as a maternity cover. We’ve built an online medical platform that connects patients with doctors, providing safe, efficient and super-convenient care to over 500k patients in 5 countries and counting. With business expanding at pace, we need someone to lead our product function and to take our platform to the next level.
We are an ambitious, focused and fun team of 47 doctors, developers, ops and marketers – all passionate about re-imagining the world’s health care so that it is radically simpler, faster and more affordable.
The right candidate will have the ability to think strategically and communicate at a high level, but also to jump into the details of an interface, user journey or pricing model. Most importantly, you will know that healthcare is crying out for product innovation, and want to play a key role in defining what the future of healthcare looks like.
This will likely involve:
– Lead our product strategy and work with a cross functional team on innovation around our key services.
– Ensure that we have a fast, iterative process for building and validating new product concepts
– Define and prioritise the product roadmap
– Provide guidance and support for junior product management team members
– Work with UX, customer service, marketing and clinical teams to build a deep understanding of our customers
– Lead and inspire a multi-disciplinary engineering, product, and UX team to ship quality product increments fast
The right candidate might:
– Be an experienced product manager, with a background in building great products (4+ years) and a breadth of technical, UX & business knowledge
– Believe in our mission to create radically better healthcare
– Be intellectually flexible and a quick learner, able to rapidly get to grips with the complexities of delivering great, innovative healthcare products
– Be highly experienced in enabling great decisions by articulating trade-offs clearly, highlighting where product focus matters and saying “no” a lot (politely)
– Competitive salary, company-wide bonus scheme and private healthcare (fixed term contract basis only)
– Hardware of your choice
– The ability to work flexibly as well as some great team social events every month
– 10% protected time for you to work on personal projects and learn new skills as well as an individual training budget (fixed term contract only) to spend on any conference / workshop you wish
– A snazzy Nespresso coffee machine, quick access to two of London’s best street food markets, and free fruit for the office to try and counteract all the indulgent street food …