Fun, experienced, international team looking for someone super organised!
We are building a healthcare assistant in a smartphone app. Check out http://get.your.md. Join us in our mission to revolutionise healthcare across both the developed and developing worlds. These aren’t empty words, if you’re interested there is more info at the bottom of this advert. Alternatively give us a shout and we’ll explain how we are going to build a global movement.
– Take ownership of defining/executing the product roadmap
– Work with Business Team to set product priorities and build the product backlog
– Work closely with the Development Team to ensure they have understood the specifications/assignments
– Inform key stakeholders about progress, priorities and roadblocks.
– Have a user centered approach – understand user needs and creatively meet them
– Help develop new ideas to differentiate the product
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– Self-driven, structured and able to drive change
You know what needs to get done and make it happen.
– Prioritise a multitude of diverse tasks
It’s exciting to work in a startup because of the variety of tasks, but you’ll have to work out which tasks are most important across different teams.
– Clarity of thinking and communication
Able to simply explain what points needs to be done, and in what order. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Having a strong opinion while remaining collaborative
We want passionate people who care about building the best possible product. You will occasionally have to force people to see “your way” without being destructive to team spirit.
– You are detail-focused.
You can translate the big picture into actionable, detailed tasks. This also means being the key point of all requests.
– Open to ambiguity and new ideas.
As a start up we are dealing with ideas that are constantly growing and morphing. You will need to be comfortable in starting a project without the full detail being apparent. As we get more clarity, you need to help bring others to your point of view and define what the next steps are to realise the idea.
– Working with international/remote teams.
We are an international team so experience of working with different cultures is great. This also means ability to brief, co-ordinate and hold meetings over Skype and Slack.
A bachelor or master degree
– 2 years of any experience that can be applicable to Project/Product management
– Experience from the technology sector, ideally in fast growing company
– Knowledge of mobile application development
– Knowledge of lean and agile processes
– 3+ years of project management experience
– Experience from the health sector
– Preferably a technical or numerate degree
an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and participation in stock option plan
We are a young and very dynamic organisation with one single focus: to help people worldwide to live healthier lives. “Stay healthy, stay happy” is our motto.
Health is the most important thing in everyone’s lives, yet we know virtually nothing about our own body and how it functions. When we are unwell we have to go and see a doctor even for the simplest of conditions.
Your.MD believes that technology can be used to help people take the best course of action when they are not well. Should I see a doctor? Should I wait a few days to see if I am better? Should I take antibiotics? Do I need an X-Ray? These are the type of questions we think Artificial Intelligence can help answering in a very reliable way.
We are launching a new version of our service later this year and we are confident we will draw a line in the sand for digital health services going forward. Our team comprises some of the best people in their respective fields and we are not going to stop until we have managed to put free basic health advice in the hands of a billion people around the world.
This is the F1 of startups so if you think you are one of the best, get in touch