Wolters Kluwer is looking for a Director of Product Management to work out of our Houston Texas or New York City office.
Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions (GRC Solutions) is a division of Wolters Kluwer that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally. GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of the world’s top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses. The division has a global footprint, with workforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals.
Financial Information Services (FIS) offers financial product compliance and underwriting risk management solutions to the financial services market. This business area brings its solutions to market as Wolters Kluwer Financial Services and CT Lien Solutions.
Responsible establishing and managing an overall product strategy that supports growth my maximizing retention and driving new sales. This position acts independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Directs the activities of the product management team to exploit new growth areas and initiate new product development. Optimizes profitability and revenue potential of current products.
• Supports talent management processes through active leadership, coaching, recruiting and organizational development activity including talent review, training and cultivation of new leaders through the use of available programs and tools.
• Maintains effective communication with executives and managers across the company to ensure proposer sensitivity to the needs of the product development unit.
• Acts as product growth champion, ensuring that product plans align with customer and sales needs to deliver a steady stream of product enhancements, new products and sales tools to drive new revenue.
• Coordinates product groups and others within business unit to create and execute on product line growth plans and marketing plans for each product line.
• Works on new product and product enhancement implementation teams, providing input on product features, content and design and with Segment Management and Sales to coordinate successful market launch.
• Collaborates with Client services and Business Operations to ensure high-quality customer service on new product launches and on existing products.
• Conducts market research using traditional research methods as well as e-mail and first-hand calls and visits to customers.
• Develops marketing plans with Marketing Communications with the development of marketing messages, content to support those messages, and, where appropriate, list selection.
• Partners with Marketing Communications on the development and maintenance of product offers.
• Identifies new and appropriate product line growth opportunities using market and customer research.