Badoo is the largest Social Network for Meeting New People locally in the world. There are 180 million members already connected and more than 100,000 new members join every day. Badoo is not only the largest, but also the fastest growing Social Network for Meeting New People globally.
The purpose of this role is to drive execution of the web product roadmap for the business, from writing specs here in London to interfacing directly with our developers that are based in Moscow.
- Write clear and concise requirements supported by your Balsamiq skills where necessary.
- Collaborate across design and engineering to ensure efficient product delivery.
- Work with our Data team to define, measure and quantify success (or failure) of new features.
- Working directly with Engineering teams to set scope, manage progress, and update Jira reporting dashboards so that everyone is clear on the agreed priorities and the status of projects that have been committed to.
Who you are:
- An empathetic champion of users. You get them: their problems, their needs, their questions. You are their representative.
- Product intuition. You understand consumer product in your core.
- A fondness for simple, clean design. You should feel comfortable giving visual input and enjoy the creative aspects of ideation.
- A fanatical eye for detail. The little things are what make products amazing and you should always be thinking about them.
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities.
- Analytical background demonstrating an obsession with data.
- Self motivated and self sufficient; able to manage multiple projects.
- An enthusiasm for creating order from chaos.
- Excitement, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work outside your comfort zone.
- Fast learner with an insatiable appetite to learn more.
- A passion for process improvement.
- Willing to roll-up sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- Sense of humour.
What you have:
- Minimum 2 years + experience working in consumer product management.
- Computer science degree and/or background in coding.
- Fluency in English and whilst our developers in Moscow speak English, fluency in Russian is desirable.
As well as enjoying competitive salaries, Badooers have the added benefit of private healthcare, generous holidays, company pension, gym subsidy, free food and drink, beautiful roof terraces in the heart of London’s Soho and an extra chocolaty cake on your birthday. You’re also safe in the knowledge that you’re working at one of the world’s most exciting tech start-ups.